At our workshop in Horsens we offer a wide range of service to our customers.
Repairs and Damage Calculations
Åkerbergs make detailed damage calculations and repair offers for big and small crane damages - regardless of the make.
Our special workshop in Horsens is one of the largest in the Nordic countries with a number of facilities which makes it possible to make repairs quickly and rationally - and with complete documentation.
Our workshop dispose of the following facilities:
- Strong workshop cranes for quick and safe dismantling and assembly of e.g. crane superstructures
- Precise measuring of crane booms, chassis etc. by means of laser
- Certificate welding of a.o. telescopic booms of high-strength steel
- Repair of hydraulic components e.g. cylinders, pumps, motors etc.
- Repair and calibration of electonic controls and safety systems
Åkerbergs is appreciated by leading national and international insurance companies.
Our service department is at your disposal for further information.
Often it is more economic to refurbish a well-worn crane instead of investing in a quite new one.
Åkerbergs prepare detailed condition reports and draw up a specified repair calculation which gives the customers a qualified basis for a decision.
Please contact our service department for a non-binding dialogue.
Statutory main inspections
Åkerbergs employ chartered technicians, and we have more than 30 years' experience with cranes. We have made several hundreds of main inspections and conditions reports for crane owners at home and abroad.
Statutory main inspecitons are executed in accordance with the Directives of the Danish Labour Inspection and comprise a.o.:
- Drawing up of necessary action plans
- Pointing out of vulnerable areas for crack control
- NDT-examinations with our own, certified engineers
- Evaluation of the condition of mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Static and dynamic load tests
- Complete documentation and reporting
Main inspections and repairs are two separate jobs. With our inspection report in their hands the customer can choose whether they will carry out a possible repair themselves, or they prefer Åkerbergs to carry out the job.
In connection with main inspections, repair jobs and NDT-examinations we prepare a complete documentation with measurement reports, illustrations etc.
Over the years we have worked up a comprehensive expertise in our welding workshop as to a.o. boom repairs. In many cases it is a bigger financial advantage for the customer to have a boom repaired, instead of buying a quite new boom for his crane.
Please do not hesitate to contact our specialists, if you need our assistance o rjust some good advice.